[it feels good to be doing this again!]
1. I’m so thankful for new opportunities. There’s always something more that God has for you, there’s no limit to the amount of blessings and excitement and new prospects He can choose to pour out on you.
2. Incredibly thankful for my loving husband who works so hard and serves God and His church so well. I can’t believe I’m the one who gets to serve and lead by his side – I’m not worthy! Just another example of God’s grace and His unfailing ability to erase the past and create new beginnings.
3. Grateful for an incredible group of college students who Chris and I have the privilege of leading, serving and teaching. They teach me new things constantly – about ministry, about leadership and American culture! Love you guys.
4. I am a self-confessed foodie, so it’s only fair that I feel incredibly thankful for food…I guess it’s the Greek coming out in me – but seriously, I’m so thankful for the ability to get creative with cooking! Perhaps I will post some recipes one day…
5. Grateful to see people around me actively following God’s calling on their lives, even when it means sacrifice and some degree of oppression as a result. I am continuously inspired by the people around me who are so active in serving God – whether it’s down the street from where they live or thousands of miles away.